CRM for real estate management provides an extensive, quite helpful functionality apart from collecting and centralizing mass realty data. It ultimately allows optimizing the real estate agent’s performance and makes one’s job utterly efficient.
A Classic Example of the Realty Agent’s Workflow
- Looking for clients & realty objects;
- Demonstrating realty object to clients – includes creating object presentations, preparing houses for a showoff, etc.;
- Checking legal documents – a realtor must keep all legal documentation in check;
- Closing deals – an agent prepares all the documents, communicates with the bank if need be, and takes the responsibility for all payments taking place between a seller and a buyer;
- Advertising – promotion of realty objects among existing and potential clients.
As you can see, that is quite an exhaustive list of responsibilities to cope with. In practice, these major points can be even further subdivided into smaller tasks, creating even more work to handle.
The most important aspects of the realty agent’s performance are the all-around professional handling of all tasks and client communication. The client cannot indicate how professional a certain agent is in their work. But they feel and pay attention to all the small details.
A realtor leads the client through the most fitting rental or house purchase options like the director leads a viewer through their movie. They also act as a good personal assistant of the client. Thus, everything counts and, as an expert in your line of work, you should be able to provide all-around smooth experiences for every other client you get to work with.
How CRM Makes the Life of a Realty Agent Easier
To make all the above-mentioned efforts easier and more optimized for the professional real estate agent, specialized systems can be used. Not only they allow facilitating many cumbersome tasks in the matter but they also help enhance the overall lead management results.
Fears & excuses of some realtors refusing to go for CRM
The only major fear that stops most realtors from becoming more advanced in their work is the fear of leaving the comfort zone to become familiar with something novel. This shouldn’t hinder your professional growth, however.
Time is needed to figure everything out and my time is precious. Why put any additional effort into it if I can simply put all the info down into my notebook or excel and get on with it?
Why are such excuses completely unreasonable?
A CRM platform for real estate agents brings significant benefits, helping to most efficiently:
- List out all the important KPIs & track the progress of achieving them;
- Organize the schedule in utter details;
- Centralize all the data in one accessible place;
- Keep in touch with existing & previous clients through centralized contacts;
- Automate many cumbersome tasks;
- Customize the way you provide your professional services;
- Save your time and boost your income.
Benefits of Nimble CRM
Nimble helps you keep all your contacts, messages, calls, notes, and reminders within a single intuitive interface.
It will come in especially handy as a CRM for individual real estate agents who must cope with major workflow responsibilities all on their own.
Nimble knows everything you did, will do and should be doing in terms of your professional real estate activities – how many deals you closed and failed (statistics are always useful), how many clients you should be servicing right now, and what future meet ups are awaiting you.
Planning real estate deals and efforts becomes easier, faster, and overall more efficient with Nimble CRM.
What capabilities our CRM software for real estate agents offers in particular
- Client meeting preparation. All the client data can be accessed from one convenient place — their contacts, dates of your last meeting or talk, purchase preferences, notes, interests, and even social media profiles;
- Mobile opportunities. With the dedicated real estate agent CRM system, you aren’t attached to the office and can access all the required info through your smartphone without leaving your home;
- Integration with Google apps. Nimble automatically gathers all the data from your email, social media profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, AngelList, Google+, and any other cloud apps you’re using. When you analyze the client info, everything gets automatically recorded by the system. After you gather enough client data, you can subdivide your clients by segments for utter convenience;
- Tasking. In Nimble, you can assign tasks for yourself or your team and set respective deadlines. The system reminds you and all other responsible for the task about all the approaching deadlines;
- Analysis/reports. No need to waste time organizing graphs and reporting tables. Just launch the CRM and view the real-time updated, automatic visualization of your activity and current achievements. It even makes real estate sales forecasts based on your previous rates of success;
- Analytics. Built-in data analytics capacities help you answer the following questions:
- why a person decided to turn to another realty agent;
- how many client meetings & object demonstrations it takes on average to make clients close the deal;
- how other client decisions tend to fluctuate from object to object.
- Team results & achievements. Monitor the performance of your real estate team members in real time – who closed & failed how many deals, who was the most active, and such. Based on these reports, it will be easier to indicate individual performance rates and encourage the most eager workers with bonuses;
- Email marketing. A CRM saves lots of time you would have to spend writing and sending individual emails. It can automatically create personalized messages based on the segmented templates and provide statistics on your messaging activities.
- Ads & realty object selection. The system can even help you advertise realty objects in your social media profiles and search objects by your request, which can be then added to the CRM.
Real estate agent CRM tool
When one of your clients contacts you through a CRM-integrated service, a map of related data automatically opens before you in the system. Thus, you know who you’re talking to from the get-go and can easily pick up the topic from your previous conversation. All this can help you ultimately boost the level of client satisfaction you provide and become better at what you do as a whole.
In order to get all the benefits of a specialized CRM for real estate agents, you should simply start using it and watch what wonders it does in improving how you do your job.
Nimble, as well as other available best real estate agent CRM systems, helps to systematize and optimize your professional performance. Save your time and efforts while staying on the same page with each and every client, monitoring your or your team’s progress, and tracking all the statistical, analytical data in one place. As a result – expect some significant task-solving improvements and eventual income growth.