Our Nimble Development Team is kicking the New Year off strong with the release of our brand new Vertical Industry Deals Templates! Much like our Workflows Templates, our new Deals Pipeline Templates were designed to help automatically tailor Nimble Deals to the unique needs of many common vertical industries including Insurance, Real Estate, Automobile, Business Consulting, Financial Services, Legal Services, Non-Profit Fundraising, and Mortgage Brokers!
With Nimble’s new Deal Pipeline Templates, users can infinitely customize each template or completely build one from scratch! In addition with the launch of these templates, users can customize each Deal flow with custom objects (including custom fields and groups) and tags!
Why Use Vertical Industry Deal Pipeline Templates?
We researched common vertical industries to help us determine their unique needs and processes in order to deliver a template to our users that was automatically tailored for their vertical industry, outfitted entirely with pre-determined Pipeline Stages and Custom Fields.
For example, by using our General Insurance Deal Pipeline Template, you can begin capturing information specific to your industry such as a provider, a policy number, or insurance premiums through pre-set Custom Fields.
Using a vertical industry template for a Deal Pipeline can be beneficial in several ways. Templates can provide you with a structured and standardized approach to completing a Deal, which can improve efficiency and reduce errors. Templates can also provide a starting point for customization, enabling you to tailor the workflow to your specific needs while still leveraging the best practices from the template.
What Vertical Industry Templates are Available in Deals?
To get started using a Deal Pipeline Template, start in your Deals tab in Nimble. Select “Add Deal Pipeline” at the top. On the left side of the pop-up will be a list of Deal Pipeline Templates that are ready to use!
Nimble’s first phase of Templated Deal Pipelines includes variations of Insurance templates (general, life, and property), Real Estate (seller and buyer), Automobile sales, Consulting services, Financial services, Legal services, Non-Profit Fundraising, and Mortgage Broker Sales!
Use each template as-is, or customize each one to fit the needs of your business! Continue reading to learn more about each template, and we’ll even give you some great examples of how to get started!
Our Nimble community is composed of many different people in many different roles. One popular role we see is within the insurance industry. This is why we’ve created several different insurance templates to fit the needs of a very diverse industry!
These templates include General Insurance, Life Insurance, and Property & Casualty Insurance.
- General Insurance Pipeline: This template focuses on selling insurance overall. Instead of focusing on a specialty within the insurance industry, it focuses on the basics, making it a great template to start off with and customize on your own!
- Stages: Prospecting, Preparation, Outreach & Presentation, Address Objections, Closing
- Life Insurance Pipeline: This template was created for Insurance agents or brokers who spend time advising customers on what type of policy to buy and facilitating the application process in relation to life insurance.
- Stages: Prospecting/Web Leads, Qualifying/Request Info, Quoting, Closing
- Property/Casualty Insurance Pipeline: This template was created for Insurance agents or brokers who spend time advising customers on what type of policy to buy and facilitating the application process in relation to property/casualty insurance.
- Stages: Prospecting/Web Leads, Qualifying/Request Info, Quoting, Closing
Each of these templates is equipped with custom fields, such as Provider, Policy Number, Effective Date, Expiration Date, and much more!
Real Estate Template
Another popular industry we find within our Nimble community is the real estate industry. We’ve created a set of unique templates for both Buyers and Sellers! Each template can be customized to suit the individual needs of each agent.
- Real Estate (Seller) Pipeline: This template was created for real estate agents who want to easily keep track of individuals looking to sell their property and identify as sellers.
- Stages: Preparing a Sales Listing, Pricing the Property, Organizing Property Viewings, Negotiating the Sale, Closing the Sale
- Real Estate (Buyer) Pipeline: This template was created for real estate agents who want to keep track of individuals looking to purchase property and identify as buyers.
- Stages: New Lead / Attempting Contact, Initial Appointment, Seeking Lender Approval, Searching, Under Contract, Lost/Recovering OR Closed Business
Each of these templates is equipped with custom fields, such as Asking Price, Property Location, and Square Footage!
Automobile Sales Template
The process of selling an automobile is one of the most common in the world. It is extremely crucial for car salesmen to be able to view all of the automobiles in inventory and easily track which stage of the sales process they are in. This is why we’ve created a template designated just for that!
- Stages: Meet & Greet, Interview, Vehicle Selection, Test Drive, Trade Evaluation, Ask for the Sale
This template is equipped with custom fields, such as Price, Make, and Model!
Consulting Services Template
It’s important to acknowledge that not all “deals” result in products being purchased. In fact, much of our Nimble community sell services rather than physical products! We’ve created a consulting services template because it is extremely beneficial to model the lifecycle of a client in a pipeline.
- Stages: Entry and Contracting, Data Collection and Diagnosis, Implementation, Extension, Recycle, or Termination
Financial Services Template
There are many different types of financial services provided by our Nimble community. This is why we’ve created a generalized template that can be used for all services, such as banking, advisory, wealth management, and more! Simply customize the template to suit your specific business needs.
- Stages: Prospecting, Building Rapport, Qualifying Your Potential Clients, Preparing Questions, Presenting Your Solution, Handling Objections & Asking For The Sale
This template is equipped with custom fields, such as Income, Expenses, and Debt!
Legal Services Template
For our legal services template, we’ve developed a set of common stages in the sales process for legal services, including those of law firms, freelance attorneys, and more!
- Stages: Initial Client Contact, Interview, Client Screening, Accepting or Declining Representation
This template is equipped with custom fields, such as Payment and Fax!
Non-Profit Fundraising Template
We’ve created a template that displays the common stages in the fundraising cycle of a non-profit. A significant portion of our Nimble community are non-profit organizations, so we understand the importance of donor tracking and generating funds!
- Stages: Identification, Cultivation, Qualification, Solicitation, Recognition
This template is equipped with custom fields, such as Demographics and Previous Donations!
Mortgage Broker Sales Template
Our template for mortgage broker sales was created with the goal in mind of earning mortgage loans for clients at the appropriate amount and rate.
- Stages: New Enquiry, Lead Qualification Meeting, Loan Strategy Report Preparation, Loan Strategy Report Presentation, Client Gives The Go-Ahead
This template is equipped with custom fields, such as Qualification Metrics, Client Finances, and Citizenship Status!
Send Us Your Feedback on Our New Vertical Industry Templates
We’d love to hear from you on how we can improve our New Vertical Industry templates, including which vertical industry templates we can add and how we might modify the existing templates to better suit your industry’s needs. Please send your feedback to [email protected].
What’s Next for Nimble?
We have many more exciting new features heading your way this year! Be sure to keep an eye out for more Deal reports including activities vs. Deals and Sales Leaderboards, Nimble Deal Automations, and much more!
Thank you to our Nimble customers as many of our product updates were created at the request of our fantastic Nimble Community!
Keep an eye out for upcoming Nimble Updates and don’t forget to read about our latest updates by checking out our Product Updates Blog!
For a complete Nimble’s Deal Feature Overview, feel free to read our Nimble Deals Overview Support Article.