Nimble is a place where talented individuals can make a big impact and grow their career by learning valuable skills and creating connections. If you’re entrepreneurial, creative, and love working with a team, this is the right place for you!
What is Nimble?
Nimble is a pioneering, award-winning, and highly rated social sales and marketing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) designed for individuals and teams in companies of all sizes. Nimble is built to empower business people to intelligently and genuinely nurture relationships everywhere they engage, including in G Suite and Outlook/Office 365, on social networks, and more than 160 cloud-based business applications.
It is also a fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica – Rated the Most Loved Tech Startup in Santa Monica for the last two years in a row by the Santa Monica Daily Press.
Nimble is backed by investors including Google Ventures and Shark Tank’s Mark Cuban.
About the Success Team Role
Our Success Team plays a pivotal role in supporting our customers, partners, and influencers on being successful on the Nimble platform. Team members support interactions with these audiences via phone, screen share, and email.
Our Success Team also works closely with the Product Team to ensure that our app performs as expected by our users, and continues to add features and functionality to maintain our position as an industry leader in the CRM environment.
What We are Looking For
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of (and interest in) business applications
- Presentation skills for demonstrating how the Nimble application addresses user needs
- Basic technical skills for troubleshooting and testing solutions to get the user back on track
- Basic mathematical skills
- Affinity to solve tough problems creatively and effectively
- A love for learning about business and helping others with their needs
- Empathy, patience, and critical thinking.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a support and/or sales role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Mac OS/Windows.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s in it for You
- A rewarding and exciting role in an entrepreneurial, innovative, and highly regarded company
- The opportunity to be challenged and to grow yourself and your career
- A respectful, flexible, quality-focused, team-oriented, and empowering environment
- Great work-life balance
- Reimbursement on gym and sports club memberships
- Afterwork events on some Fridays
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Equity options
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k, and paid vacation
How to Apply
Write to us at email@example.com with your resume, a few things you find compelling about Nimble, and a cover letter to help us learn more about you.