Today is a big day for us folks at Nimble. Earlier this morning we announced our new Nimble app for HootSuite – available free to all Nimble and HootSuite users. This strategic partnership is significant to our goal of becoming the primary source of consolidated contact insights, and the most effective tool to engage and nurture business relationships. But this integration is important to you too. As a business professional, you know how important it is to track all of your activities – especially conversations that you and your team have with key prospects. The Nimble app for HootSuite makes it easier for you to grow your business network, track social conversations, realize measurable value from your social media investments, and finally close the loop on social selling.
What is Closed Loop Social Selling?
Traditionally, departments within companies had clear roles and objectives. Marketing generated new leads, sales converted leads into paying customers, and customer service did their best to retain customers. Often these departments acted independently and in silos, using different systems for customer engagement and communication, which made it difficult to determine a customer’s status in the sales cycle. Unfortunately today, many departments are still not effectively documenting their engagement activities and communications with prospects and customers in the sales life cycle. This is where closed loop social selling can help.
Modern social businesses know that the key to sustained success is to include all departments and all employees in the customer engagement process. Closed loop social selling enables your company to track your prospects all the way through the customer lifecycle – from “hello” to “welcome aboard” to “how can we help you?” When all departments actively track someone from prospect to customer, the entire organization can stay on the same page with their critical contacts and conversations, and measure the resulting ROI.
“Social media is moving beyond the early adoption by marketing and community managers to the rest of a company’s customer facing business professionals. Sales, Service and Support teams will benefit greatly by utilizing social media to enable customer engagement and social selling,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “Through the Nimble app, business teams can now follow up with social media leads, nurture relationships in real time, and close deals easier than ever before.”
Nimble App for HootSuite Overview
The Nimble app for HootSuite allows users to view contact information, such as additional social profiles, phone number, email, bio, location and date of last contact in the HootSuite dashboard. With a simple mouse click, users can jump directly from HootSuite to the Nimble contact record and manage deeper contact details. For example, a user can view a complete conversation history, schedule follow up tasks and events, log notes, and forecast sales.
5 Ways the Nimble App Will Boost Your Social Selling Effectiveness
The most beneficial feature of the Nimble app for HootSuite is that it provides essential context to your business contacts. Following are five ways the Nimble app will allow you to easily create valuable and repeatable social selling opportunities.
1. Closed Loop Social Selling: Closed loop social selling is empowering an entire business team to stay on one page with their critical social contacts. This process involves tracking the contact from prospect to customer and the resulting ROI. Combining HootSuite’s extensive social monitoring and publishing capabilities and Nimble’s customer engagement and social selling tools will enable business teams to pinpoint and connect with key prospects and existing customers with increased relevance.
2. View Nimble Contacts in HootSuite: The Nimble integration adds context to your contacts by clearly displaying useful Nimble contact information, such as additional social profiles, background info, location, phone number, email, and most importantly, date of last contact. This information is pulled directly from Nimble’s contact record and conveniently displayed in your HootSuite dashboard.
3. Create Contacts in Nimble From HootSuite Streams: If the contacts you’re engaging with in HootSuite do not already exist as Nimble records, they can be easily imported. Once a contact is added to Nimble, you and your team will be able to match additional social networks, view related connections, and log conversations and other important sales data in Nimble.
4. View Contacts in Nimble: Nimble automatically combines all your business contacts, emails, social communications, and calendar activities into one unified social contact manager. Now you can jump directly from the HootSuite dashboard to the Nimble contact record to manage deeper contact details, such as seeing a complete conversation history, scheduling follow up to-do’s, logging notes and forecasting sales.
5. Nimble Automatically Maps Additional Social Profiles to a Contact: After you have imported a contact, Nimble will match additional social profiles and create a multi-dimensional contact record accessible for engagement by you and your team.
As you can see there’s a lot to be excited about with our new Nimble CRM integration with HootSuite. Improve your teams social selling capabilities by starting your free trial of Nimble today! Don’t forget to add in our Nimble App from the HootSuite App Directory to get complete Closed Loop Social Selling.