Did you know that only 58% of companies understand the value of project management? And, only 59% of companies actually deploy online project management tools?
But, why are companies still not using project management software?
According to a HubSpot survey, the top 3 reasons why companies are confused or flustered when choosing a project management software that’s best for their company include:
- Poor deadline management features
- Lack of resource management capabilities
- Inability to monitor team performance
But, what if I tell you that there are a plethora of tools on the market that offer various features to meet your needs?
The only way you can choose the right project management software for your company is by doing the right research. And, that’s where we step in.
In this blog post, we bring to you the top project management tools list that is ideal for any sized business. Let’s dig in!
An all in one CRM tool, Nimble is also a great option to meet deadlines effortlessly. You can track team performance, check who is working on what, and ensure all your projects are completed well in-time. Right from all your tasks and events to deals and email pipelines, you can keep track of everything on their intuitive dashboard.
- Intuitive Dashboard
- Relationship Management
- Team Collaboration
- Nurture Relationships
- Sell Smarter
- Leverage Social Insights
- Complicated UI
- Project streamline is difficult
- No project invoicing feature
- Nimble Business: $19/user/month
An all-in-one project management software, ProProfs Project enables companies to manage their projects, teams, clients, and documents effortlessly. From project initiation to closing, you can streamline all project phases on one platform. Also, you can collaborate with your teams and monitor their performance from anywhere, at any time.
- Single Dashboard
- Team Collaboration
- Reporting & Invoicing
- Efficient project, task, team, and resource management
- Anytime, Anywhere Team Collaborate Features
- Easy Project Planning With Gantt Charts
- No Kanban View
- Forever Free: $0/month
- Solopreneur: $19/month
- Team: $49/month
- Unlimited: $199/month
Asana is one of the best project management online tools used by companies across the globe for efficient project management. Packed with simple features and easy to understand UI, this management tool makes it flexible for teams to work on projects easily.
- Project Process Automation
- Workload Management
- Portfolio Management
- Visualize your project timelines easily
- Meet deadlines alongside your team
- Automate manual tasks
- Simple project reporting
- No invoicing feature
- Premium: $10.99/user/month
- Business: $24.99/user/month
Knowing Trello better from its simple features, you will surely understand the plethora of benefits that it offers. For managing multiple tasks efficiently, this tool is the safest bet. It enables integration with tools like Slack and facilitates smooth workflow.Some of its features are as follows.
- Kanban View
- Task Comments
- Trello Cards
- Collaborate on projects from beginning to end
- Stay organized and keep track of project execution
- Check out projects in different views
- Complicated UI
- No reporting
- No invoicing
- Business Class: $9.99/user/month
- Enterprise: $20.83/user/month
ZOHO CRM & Project are two different tools, but using them together can improve both project and client relationship management for your company. Manage all your projects with ZOHO Project and generate leads easily using one platform.
- Process Management
- Performance Management
- Reports & Analytics
- Automate wall your workflows easily
- Create project processes and customize them as per your requirements
- Integrate with any social media channel and stay connected with teams
- Limited reporting features
- Basic team collaboration
- No invoicing feature
- Forever Free: up to 3 users
- Standard: $12/user/month
- Professional: $20/user/month
- Enterprise: $35/user/month
Another useful CRM and project management tool is OnContact. This tool is easy to use, secure, and offers customizable dashboards. For better marketing project management and having a suitable contact center, this web-based project management software is the ideal option.
- Process Automation
- Optimized for Mobile
- Code Free Customizable
- Plan marketing projects with ease
- Collaborate with teams using any device
- Customize your dashboard as you want
- Limited features
- Specific for marketing project management
- Cloud: $60/user/month
- On-Premise: $995/month
From effective task management to create an interactive timeline, Wrike can be considered as a feature-packed project management tool. Manage your teams and projects better with this robust project management software.
- Work Management
- Live Editor
- Gantt Chart
- Simplified project planning
- Enables efficient team collaboration
- Streamlined workflow
- No invoicing features
- Basic Gantt Chart Maker
- Professional: $9.80/user/month
- Business: 24.80/user/month
- Marketers/Professional Services/Enterprise: contact vendor
Hive is a powerful project management that enables businesses to assign requirements to your teams under one single platform. From tracking the progress of projects to maintaining project charts, this software can do it all.
- Summary Views
- Powerful Integrations
- Interactive Dashboards
- Improves productivity and utilization
- Efficient project collaboration
- Get actionable insights into team productivity
- Does not support updates and deletes
- No sub-queries
- Professional: $12/user/month
- Enterprise: contact vendor
When a small to medium-sized business enterprise wants to advertise, consult and manage the company well, Scoro is one of the best project management tools. With the help of this easy-to-use application, it becomes convenient to update clients. Also, its calendar features are useful to keep a smooth track of the project progress. Take a look at its features.
- Overtime Tracking
- Calendar Management
- Automated Alerts
- Efficient Team Communication
- API Integrations
- Easy Invoicing
- No Gantt Chart
- Essential: $26/user/ month.
- Work Hub: $37/user/ month
- Sales Hub: $37/user/ month
- Business Hub: $61/user/ month
- Onboarding starts at $899.
ProofHub is cloud-based project management software offering incredible features that enable efficient handling of the task. Easy third-party integrations with software like Dropbox, Google Drive and others has made the tool more popular.
- Custom Roles
- Time Tracking
- Easy to use
- Advanced features
- No app available
- Essential: $50/month
- Ultimate Control: $99/month
With the right resources, plan for your project properly using the right details. Try to evaluate the precise requisites for your project. This way, by involving the required expertise, it is possible to accomplish the task much before the stipulated deadlines.