Nimble now offers a two-way contact data synchronization, as well as automated data enrichment, for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central through our integration with PieSync.
Small business teams can now gain easy access to complete business contact records that are otherwise locked up in Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, social media, and more than 160+ SaaS applications.
“It’s hard to truly understand your customers, partners, and suppliers when your contact manager is broken, and critical relationship data is siloed in a sea of front and back-end applications,” said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara. “We designed Nimble to help teams be smarter about how they manage relationships and connect with customers, prospects, partners, and influencers in order to solidify relationships that help you grow.”
With this new integration, relationship data and contextual insights are readily available everywhere Microsoft users work online; including inside Business Central, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Outlook, social media, and the web.
“Nimble powered business data, combined with Dynamics Business Central business management capabilities, is a huge step forward for smart businesses that want to use their data as a competitive advantage,” said Eamon Moore, CEO and co-founder of Hikari Data Solutions.
A recent winner of Microsoft’s CSP Partner of the Year Award, Eamon describes three primary use cases for Business Central customers using Nimble and its embedded PieSync integration:
- Unlocking company and relationship data, as well as standard and custom fields from Business Central, allows sales and business development teams to follow-up on key information or potential opportunities uncovered by the finance group and other back-office staff members.
- Providing in-app access to a unified database of relationship data gathered from multiple systems, including Office 365 and more than 170 SaaS business apps. Access to unified knowledge saves time and eliminates the errors commonly associated with maintaining “multiple versions of the truth.”
- Enriched, 360-degree views of every Business Central relationship helps team members cultivate strategic, loyal relationships with key stakeholders within their day-to-day workflows.
“This 2-way synchronization not only saves time, but it also enriches the contacts’ profiles with the information both tools gather,” said Mattias Putman, Founder & CTO of PieSync. “We built a solution that enables users to visualize certain financial details of their customers within Nimble. At the same time, the social insights gathered by the CRM are automatically available in Business Central.”
How does Nimble + Business Central Benefit Teams?
Nimble enhances the value of Microsoft Dynamics back- and front- office systems by incorporating Office 365 with both systems.
Here are the main benefits of Nimble + Business Central:
- Allows sales and marketing team members to access company and contact information for remarketing or account development.
- Enables Business Central users to reference company and contact data from individual employees’ email, contacts, and calendars without having to manually enter or migrate data in the system.
- Empowers Business Central to manage relationships with partners, suppliers, vendors, and others in an authentic way using Nimble’s auto-enrichment engine to learn the social business context in addition to engagement history.
“PieSync’s two-way data synchronization capability embedded into Nimble ensures that workgroups have up-to-date contact data and insights where they need it most,” said Ewout Meyns, Founder and CEO of PieSync. “Access to current customer data and contextual insights deepens and strengthens relationships with end customers.”
Nimble can either serve as a customer’s simple CRM for Office 365, an integrated front/back-office solution, or a company-wide clearinghouse of relationship data across multiple cloud-based applications.
“Some of our clients that aren’t ready for Dynamics 365 for Sales use Nimble as a simple-but-powerful contact relationship manager,” said David Gersten, practice manager, Dynamic Consulting, LLC. “Having easy visibility to company and contact information, without having to duplicate entries manually between applications, will improve sales and vendor relationships for SMB customers using both of these offerings.”
“While Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is ideally suited for businesses that want an enterprise-class business management solution, we recommend Nimble for small teams that want an end-to-end solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for its back office, said Rosalyn Arntzen, President and CEO of Amaxra. “As customer needs evolve, Nimble integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, enabling employees to access complete records for every contact, within appropriate workflows and everywhere they engage customers.”
Getting started with Nimble + PieSync
PieSync is available for two weeks on an unlimited basis; with Nimble Business plans, 2,000 contacts can be kept in live sync on an ongoing basis.
Upgrades for higher-volume data syncs are also available. Nimble Business — available for $25/User/Month — provides a complete sales CRM for workgroups of up to 25 people. Our all-in-one contact management solution has marketing automation and sales enablement built into it.