It’s an exciting time at Nimble! We’re growing, and as much as we love being busy, we are looking for help. We’re seeking a motivated, fun-loving content marketing manager to join our team!
Ranked #1 B2B Tech Company in Los Angeles, Nimble is a Santa Monica-based startup that offers all our employees tremendous opportunities for growth. The company is headed by relationship management and CRM pioneer Jon Ferrara and is reimaging relationship management software to help busy professionals like you to network and foster relationships that help you grow.
Our Ideal Content/Social Marketing Manager Candidate
We’re looking for a Content/Social Marketing Manager to develop compelling content our audience is looking for and how to optimize the path to conversion at the lowest possible cost. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of current content marketing collateral and strategies, a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite to grow. You have strong managerial skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals.
You also reside within a reasonable distance of our Santa Monica, California office.
- Digital Content Development. Working in close collaboration with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, develop compelling digital content, landing pages, email nurture campaigns, blog digests, monthly newsletters, infographics and eBooks designed to drive Website traffic, traffic-to-trial conversions and trial-to-sales conversions.
- Website Optimization and Redesign. Redesign and rewrite copy for the Nimble Website to optimize flow and communicate value to our core constituents.
- Blog Management. Develop the editorial calendar and content that drives engagement, sign-ups, and leads. Editorial requirements include a basic SEO understanding; editing posts from third-party contributors; content categorization and structure; and content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Social Media Marketing: Help transform our social media channels into a lead gen channel by creating captivating posts and paid advertisements.
- Minimum two years’ experience developing marketing content.
- Understanding of the latest trends and best practices in content, social media marketing, and influencer marketing.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Intermediate or advanced experience using mainstream social networks and tools for lead generation and to drive engagement
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Proficient in SEO fundamentals
- Experience with WordPress, CMS, and SlideShare
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a high-speed start-up environment
- Experience crafting content that drives measurable engagement, leads, and sales
- Knowledge of CRM or SaaS industry
- Personal blog & extensive social network
- Proficiency at using Act-On, Buffer, Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics tools, and Intercom
Submit an application at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.