If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to own Nimble’s customer acquisition, conversion and retention journey across all digital touch points (content marketing, digital campaigns, website messaging and conversions). The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team-player who will develop, test, measure, optimize and report on the success of multi-media digital marketing campaigns designed to attract new customers, (re)-engage customers, and drive product trials and conversions.
Nimble is a late-stage startup that offers all employees ample room for growth. Headed by relationship management and CRM pioneer Jon Ferrara, the company is reimaging contact relationship management to help customer-facing professionals like you to network, cultivate relationships and drive business results. Nimble gathers all your contacts and your team’s contacts into a single system of record; builds contacts records with social business insights and engagement history automatically as you work, and delivers these insights everywhere you cultivate relationships online.
What Nimble is:
- Nimble is a CRM that combines your email, social signals, contacts, and tasks in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone with strong communications, management and analytical skills. You have detail-oriented research abilities; a strong grasp of digital marketing practices and implementation and analytics tools; and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals.
You will lead digital marketing campaigns from concept development through execution, optimization and reporting by working closely with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
You’ll reside within a reasonable distance of our Santa Monica, California office.
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, and optimize conversions in Nimble's marketing and sales funnel.
- Focus on customer acquisition, conversion, and retention across all digital platforms and come up with growth-hacking ideas to facilitate growth.
- Design, executive, measure, and optimize demand generation/inbound marketing campaigns that drive net new marketing qualified leads, re-engage former customers, and drive product trials.
- Continually create, test, measure, refine, and enhance website copy to target different audiences to drive conversion, adoption, and referrals to the top of the funnel.
- Support co-marketing initiatives with reseller and technology partners.
- Help deliver content for our content marketing calendar. Collaborate with freelance writers, influencers, ambassadors, marketing, and customer care team members to create e-books, email marketing, and educational content.
- Develop growth projections reports, set marketing strategies, and measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Assess performance against conversion and retention goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Highly creative and experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Up-to-date knowledge about, and desire to stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, growth hacking and measurement.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (VWO, Optimizely)
- Proficiency with Intercom, demand generation, or other marketing automation software.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Facebook, DART, Atlas, Google Adwords.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- Knowledge of CRM industry landscape is a plus
- Social marketing experience
- Personal blog & big network of connections
Please send your resume and one thing you find compelling about Nimble to: