Nimble is a lean, mean, late-stage startup and leader in the competitive CRM in the B2B SasS landscape and located in Santa Monica, CA. Headed by relationship management and CRM pioneer Jon Ferrara, the company is reimagining contact relationship management to help customer-facing professionals like you to network, cultivate relationships and drive business results. Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a proven digital marketing growth expert who will help us seize the tremendous opportunity in front of us. The ideal candidate will take the lead in developing and delivering successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and programs that drive pipeline and customer acquisition growth. You are creative, data-driven, an exceptional writer and proven leader who has experience aligning sales and marketing initiatives to build touchless, scalable retail and partner programs that drive pipeline [trial, paid, stayed] in Nimble’s key verticals. You have high confidence, relentless energy, team DNA, and unwavering optimism.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
This position may be remote, but we encourage candidates to work in the Santa Monica office. A skills proficiency test around desired skills will be provided during the interview process.
- Build our B2B SaaS digital marketing roadmap.
- Own the audience growth strategy and work with marketing, sales, and product to develop clear and measurable quarterly and annual goals.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure consistent messaging throughout all digital marketing channels and partner channels.
- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate traffic growth.
- Design and execute digital advertising campaigns that deliver product trials and sales at an optimized price point.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Optimize customer journey: experience working with design, development and marketing teams to ensure timely execution.
- Optimize customer journey: Liaise with Product, Design, and Sales and Marketing teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Forecast, budget, measure ROI, and monitor progress against KRs, and act proactively to increase our market share.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Must have five to eight years hands-on digital marketing experience
- 2+ years digital marketing experience in a SaaS B2B, CRM experience a plus
- Proven track record driving customer acquisition through advertising; designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, and developing and optimizing the funnel
- Ability to synthesize unique use cases to develop unique CTAs and landing pages to test, optimize and grow targeted traffic
- Proficient in data analytics and status, reports, and effectively communicate insights gleaned from data
- Account Based Marketing (ABM), sales experience helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights
- Technically savvy with solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience Managing (Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proficiency of demand generation and other enterprise marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and SEMRush)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to increase conversion rates
- Extensive UI/UX web design experience
- Experience working or managing JIRA board
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills as well as excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Please send your resume and one thing you find compelling about Nimble to: