How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- To immerse yourself in our dynamic work environment.
- To join a brilliant team of entrepreneurially driven talent.
- To enjoy the freedom to do what you do best.
- And to be part of something big!
If you aspire to jumpstart your career in PR and marketing, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking a driven storyteller with great communication and writing skills and a passion for building relationships and networking. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and a skilled listener with a team DNA. You’re a fast learner with an attention to detail who can handle multiple priorities daily.
Nimble is a Santa Monica, CA based SaaS startup and a market leader in the CRM landscape. Nimble is reimagining contact relationship management to help customer-facing professionals to network, cultivate relationships, and drive business results at scale.
We believe that service is the new sales, and providing world-class service to all community members is a top priority across all our communication channels.
This position is remote. North American time preferred.
A skills proficiency test will be provided during the interview process.
- Constantly identifying possible PR opportunities with traditional press and industry influencers (including bloggers, podcasters, video content creators, etc.)
- Proactively outreaching to press, influencers, partners, industry analysts for to brief them on our latest product developments
- Managing company press list, expanding it, and keeping contact information up to date
- Keeping track of all published press and podcast episodes and working with social and content teams to ensure proper and ongoing promotions
- Keeping company press page up to date using WordPress
- Continuously nurturing relationships with existing press and influencers and identifying new ones to build relationships with
- Working with marketing and dev team to stay up to date on upcoming product announcements and identifying PR opportunities to align with media outlets’ editorial calendars
- Using social media to build and nurture relationships with press and industry influencers and analysts
- Writing thought leadership and product-related articles
- Proofreading and scheduling blog post using WordPress
- Working with SEO consultant on optimizing blogs for SEO
- Keeping content calendar filled and up to date
- Collaborating with content team on newsletter development
- Collaborating with social media team on proper and ongoing content promotions
- Reporting on blog analytics using Google Analytics
- Joining the rest of our marketing team members to host and co-host training webinars (this is to ensure that each marketing team member understands the value and the promise of our product and can properly market it)
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (English major welcomed)
- Minimum 1- 3 years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Public Relations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and trust with stakeholders, partners, influencers, prospects and delivering results through social media
- Able to multitask under time constraints, meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced industry/environment
- Previous experience using social media to develop business relationships, previous experience using a CRM, WordPress, Google Analytics