It’s an exciting time here at Nimble. We’re growing and are looking for smart, empathetic, and ambitious individuals to join our Customer Success team.
Nimble is the kind of place where talented individuals can make a big impact. If you’re entrepreneurial, creative, and team-oriented, this is the right place for you!
What Nimble is:
- A pioneering, award-winning, and highly rated social sales and marketing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) designed for individuals and teams in companies of all sizes. Nimble is built to empower business people to intelligently and genuinely nurture relationships everywhere they engage, including in G Suite and Outlook/Office 365, on social networks, and more than 80 cloud-based business applications.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica – Rated the Most Loved Tech Start Up in Santa Monica the last 2 years in a row buy the Santa Monica Daily Press.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban.
- Our Success Team plays a pivotal role in supporting our customers, partners, and influencers on being successful on the Nimble platform. Team members support interactions with these audiences via phone, chat, and email, along with systems for automating and managing our proven processes and methodologies
- Providing helpful and thoughtful responses to support questions via phone, chat, and email
- Troubleshooting problems and test solutions to get users back on track
- Inquires center on needs related to implementing and leveraging our Nimble platform to accomplish both tactical and strategic goals
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure that our app performs as expected by our users, and continues to add features and functionality to maintain our position as an industry leader
- Rewarding and interesting role in a very entrepreneurial, innovative, and highly regarded company
- Opportunity to be challenged and to grow yourself and your career
- A respectful, flexible, quality focused, team-oriented, and empowering environment
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Equity options
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k, and paid vacation
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a few things you find compelling about Nimble, and a cover letter to help us learn more about you.