How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- To immerse yourself in our dynamic work environment.
- To join a brilliant team of entrepreneurially driven talent.
- To enjoy the freedom to do what you do best.
- And to be part of something big!
Full Time, Santa Monica
Software Engineer sought by Nimble, Inc. in Santa Monica, CA.
- Responsible for developing software solutions to the toughest technology problems by setting scalable and fault-tolerant software architecture and development standards based on well-defined architectural principles.
- Design and implement new software technologies, actively leading and developing the next generation of software for Nimble, Inc.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our software systems. Develop new and emerging technologies for Nimble, Inc., technology prototypes, and engineering process improvements.
- Translate business requirements into product architecture and software development choices.
- Participate in team needs assessments, including developing job qualifications and performing technical interviews.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Two (2) years of software engineering, development or related experience, including understanding of scalability/availability in multi-tier web applications using RESTful interfaces in a SOA environment
- Proficiency with databases, such as MongoDB and MySQL
- Working with social network APIs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google or other related APIs
- Configuring and securing webservers and WSGI, such as NGINX and Apache
- Working in Linux operating environments and cloud-hosted services, including AWS and Heroku