How to Apply?
Send Resumes to: Human Resources, Nimble, Inc., 3122 Santa Monica, Blvd., Suite 302, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Why Work at Nimble?
- To immerse yourself in our dynamic work environment.
- To join a brilliant team of entrepreneurially driven talent.
- To enjoy the freedom to do what you do best.
- And to be part of something big!
Full Time, Santa Monica
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER sought by Nimble, Inc. in Santa Monica, CA.
- Develop software solutions to the toughest technology problems by setting scalable and fault-tolerant software architecture and development standards based on well-defined architectural principles.
- Design and implement new software technologies, actively leading and developing the next generation of software for the company.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our software systems.
- Develop new and emerging technologies for Nimble, technology prototypes, and engineering process improvements.
- Translate business requirements into product architecture and software development choices.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or related field, plus two (2) years of experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or related occupation.
- Must have experience in scalability/availability in multi-tier web applications using RESTful interfaces in a SOA environment;
- working on IMAP and SMTP protocols;
- object-oriented modeling;
- working on Git, SQL and NoSQL databases including MongoDB, MySQL and Postgres SQL;
- working with social network APIs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google APIs, and Microsoft AAD APIs;
- building integrations with payment gateways;
- developing engine for email synchronization through IMAP protocol;
- configuring and securing webservers and WSGI including NGINX and Apache;
- experience in AWS and Azure cloud platforms and experience working with ELK stack for monitoring production environments.