Nimble is a lean, mean, late-stage startup and leader in the competitive CRM SasS landscape and located in Santa Monica, CA. Headed by relationship management and CRM pioneer Jon Ferrara, the company is reimagining contact relationship management to help customer-facing professionals like you to network, cultivate relationships and drive business results.
We are looking for a proven digital marketing growth expert who will help us seize the tremendous opportunity in front of us. The ideal candidate will take the lead in developing and delivering successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and programs that drive pipeline and customer acquisition growth. You are creative, data driven, an exceptional writer and proven leader who has experience aligning sales and marketing initiatives to build touchless, scalable retail and partner programs that drive pipeline [trial, paid, stayed] in Nimble’s key verticals. You have high confidence, relentless energy, team DNA, and unwavering optimism.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
This position may be remote, but we encourage candidates to work in the Santa Monica office. A skills proficiency test will be provided during the interview process.
- Build our SaaS digital marketing roadmap.
- Own the audience development growth strategy and work with marketing, sales, and product to develop clear and measurable quarterly and annual goals.
- Work closely with a senior peer group to ensure consistent messaging throughout all digital marketing channels and across all content and communications with external parties.
- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate traffic growth.
- Design and execute digital advertising campaigns that deliver product trials and sales at an optimized price point.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Optimize customer journey website experience working with design, development and marketing teams to ensure timely execution and high-caliber execution.
- Optimize the customer journey. Liaise with Product, Design, and Sales and Marketing directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Forecast, budget, measure ROI, and monitor progress against KRs, and act proactively to increase our market share.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition by executed advertising efforts; designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, and developing and optimizing the funnel.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing people and 3 years work experience as a Digital Marketing Director.
- Proficient in data analytics and status, reports, and effectively communicate insights gleaned from data.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM), sales experience helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights.
- Technically savvy with solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Ability influence and partner effectively with designers, developers, business operations, C-Suite and marketing team members.
- Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Facebook, Wordstream, Google Adwords, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Proficiency of demand generation and other enterprise marketing automation software such as Hubpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Extensive UI/UX web design experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills as well as excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Please send your resume and describe what you find compelling about Nimble to email@example.com.