How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- You are interested in startup culture...
- You bring passion to whatever you do... And expect it back.
- Growth. Always in all ways.
A person who leverages relationships, marketing techniques, and non-traditional PR methods to secure media opportunities with analysts, traditional press, and the blogosphere.
What Nimble is:
- adjective - Quick, Agile, Clever
- Nimble smartly combines your email, social signals, activities and follow-ups in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban
At Nimble, we envision a world in which every business relationship is meaningful and mutually beneficial. We focus on helping business professionals build deeper relationships with people that matter to grow your business.
What this job is:
- Collaborating with Marketing Team to identify, nurture, and leverage media opportunities.
- Relationship building with Bloggers, Reporters and Vertical outreach.
- This is a Junior-level role where we anticipate growth and learning (as such, salary is commensurate with this expectation)
What this job is NOT:
- Traditional PR of fanciful press release creation, carpet-bombing editors and waiting to see who writes what, when.
- Orderly, by-the-book 9-5 office daze.
What you bring to the table:
- Eagerness, fast fingers, and ability to spin plates (on both hands).
- You must be in-office for projects. And, the hours will likely be all-consuming.