On this episode of Social Jack TV, Dean DeLisle interviews Nimble’s founder and CEO Jon Ferrara. They cover how to build a self-sustaining brand and network filled with prospects, customers, and their influencers by adding value to their journey as trusted advisors so that when they do make a buying decision they not only call you but drag their friends with them.
You will also learn:
- What the term CRM stands for
- Why most businesses don’t use any CRM systems
- How modern sales and marketing teams can work together to stay top of mind with social digital prospects
- How to build a self-sustaining brand for yourself and your company
- Nurture your network of your prospects, customers, and their influencers
- How to become a trusted advisor by adding value to other people’s journey