Are you looking to start your career in marketing? Do you know of somebody that is?
We’re excited to announce that Nimble is hiring! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, and loves working independently while having a team spirit.
Nimble’s mission is to reimage relationship management software to help busy professionals to network and foster relationships that help them grow. We are also a Silver Microsoft Partner and backed by many amazing ventures, including Mark Cuban.
Nimble is a late-stage technology startup located in Santa Monica, CA. The company is headed by Jon Ferrara, who pioneered the entire CRM industry with his first company GoldMine.
Social Media/Marketing Associate Responsibilities
Community Management & Social Engagement
- Proactively engaging in day-to-day interactions, responding to social interactions, and relationship building
- Monitoring engagement across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, as well as on product review sites such as Capterra and G2Crowd
- Proactively growing Nimble’s social audience base which consists of product users, partners, influencers, industry leaders, and more
Social Content Creation
- Assisting with day-to-day posting and scheduling of Nimble’s content on social media platforms, including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- Curating and scheduling content that aligns with Nimble’s audiences and promotes and grows its relationships with industry leaders and partners
- Intelligently developing and composing social headlines that summarize pertinent content concepts, facts, and expressions from their originating content
- Creating social media editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Routinely taking marketing and company initiatives and creating concise social media deliverables in a way that resonates with fans, customers, partners, and press
- Developing visually appealing social graphics with tools like Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Providing weekly reporting around the performance of social content and engagement initiatives using Google Analytics, social media analytics, and other available metrics
- Facilitating webinar planning, promotions, live productions, follow-ups
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1- 3 years of professional work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and trust with stakeholders, partners, influencers, prospects, and delivering results through social media
- Able to multitask under time constraints, meet deadlines, and work within a fast-paced industry/environment
- Social media management across leading social media channels, CRM, Go-To-Webinar, Intercom, Google Analytics, Canva, Hootsuite, Buffer, or AgoraPulse
What’s in it For You?
- Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing while gaining extensive knowledge about the CRM, Sales, and Marketing industries
- Grow your network and develop relationships with some of the top industry leaders and influencers
- Work closely with our design team, product team, and customer success team while learning how a technology startup is run.
- Leverage exclusive growth and career opportunities
If this sounds good to you, or you know of somebody who would be a good fit, let’s talk! Email us at [email protected] and send your CV + cover letter.