If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We’re a late-stage startup with ample room for growth. We’re looking for a self-motivated Marketing Manager and team-player to oversee our content creation and digital marketing campaigns designed to attract new customers and drive engagement.
Headed by relationship management and CRM pioneer and founder of GoldMine, Jon Ferrara, Nimble is reimagining relationship management with an easy-to-use social relationship management platform for teams and individuals. Nimble gathers all of your company contacts into a single system of record, builds contacts records with social business insights and engagement history automatically as you work, and delivers these insights everywhere you cultivate relationships online.
Our Ideal Digital Marketing Manager Candidate
Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite to grow. You also have strong managerial skills, detail-oriented research abilities and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Own the Nimble customer acquisition, conversion and retention journey, including all digital touchpoints. Design, execute, optimize, and measure demand generation/inbound marketing campaigns that drive net new marketing qualified leads and product trials.
- Plan and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and advertising campaigns, retention campaigns and other messaging during customer’s lifecycle.
- Continually create, test, measure, refine and enhance website copy for different target audiences to drive conversion, adoption, referrals to the top of the funnel
- Do market research, create growth projection reports, set marketing strategies and then measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Assess performance against conversion and retention goals (ROI and KPIs). Evaluate possible strategic partnerships and co-marketing with other companies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points, come up with growth-hacking ideas to facilitate growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years in B2B digital marketing, website content development, and demand generation programs
- Ability to work with us in-house at our Santa Monica, CA office. No telecommuting.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with online content marketing, demand generation, and social media development strategies
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Proficiency with Intercom, demand generation, or other marketing automation software
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and experience using web analytics tools
- Highly creative and experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Facebook, DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, growth hacking, and measurement
- Managerial experience (ideally, in marketing/digital field)
- Proven experience/example of previous marketing campaigns led by the candidate
- Knowledge of CRM industry landscape is a plus
- Social marketing experience
- Advanced English language/copywriting skills
- Personal blog & big network of connections.
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!