We’re excited to announce our new Nimble Contact plan to provide simple contact management for individuals and teams in Office 365 or G Suite.
At Nimble, we’re big believers that most processes for Contact Management are broken: you might have stacks of business cards on your desks, notes scribbled across your phone and pieces of paper, multiple email accounts, stacks of unviewed calendar reminders, and contacts spread across your social networks.
Meet Nimble Contact: The Simply Smarter Contact Manager
We’ve built our Nimble Contact plan to provide a simple relationship manager for individuals and teams that don’t want to deal with the extra costs of the Nimble Business plan or commit to the Nimble Business plan.
How do I know if the Nimble Contact plan is for me?
Maybe you don’t care for Marketing Automation or CRM and you just want a unified inbox for your email and contacts that are spread across social networks. Or maybe you already have a company CRM or Marketing Automation system and you’re looking to enrich your contacts with Nimble’s social details and insights.
“My initial contact is typically via a social media post or stream. With just a click or two, Nimble lets me easily create a complete contact record, including email address. Now, the PieSync integration lets me automatically merge these folks into my drip-marketing solution. Before I moved to Nimble, it would take me hours to just try to get this stuff done!” Rich Bohn, independent CRM analyst and president, Sell More Now, LLC.
Key Uses of the Nimble Contact plan
Adds Smarter Contact Management for Office 365, G Suite, and Gmail
While people mostly communicate with Office 365, G Suite, Gmail and social media, there’s no solution for Contact Management. Our Nimble Contact plan helps you cultivate relationships effectively by gathering your contacts, communications, and activities from Office 365, G Suite, Gmail, social media, and over 80 business applications.
Business Insights for People and Companies
Use our Nimble Prospector feature while on any social site, website, or cloud application to create and enrich contact records. Prospector delivers details such as email, phone, company name, job title, and location. Nimble Contact plans come with 10 credits per user per month. Learn about account upgrades at nimble.com/prospector.
Keep Contacts Organized with Smart Social Segmentation
Nimble is the first contact manager that keeps contacts and companies updated with the information you need to effectively connect including; company name, title, location, experience, education, shared relationships, mutual interests and more. You can easily identify the best contacts and companies to target with Nimble’s smart social search and segmentation.
Sync Contacts from 80+ Business Apps
Powered by PieSync’s two-way intelligent data synchronization platform, Nimble lets companies nurture relationships more effectively across their teams and apps. The complete list of supported business apps is available here.
- Sales can turn marketing qualified leads (MQLs) into sales qualified leads (SQLs) faster and cultivate genuine relationships that help drive opportunities and sales tracked inside Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Oracle Sales Cloud, among others.
- Marketers get enriched MQL profiles such as highly engaged website traffic or email respondents scored in leading marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, OntraPort, and Marketo.
- Accounting teams save time and errors by sharing business context within popular accounting software such as Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Sage Live, and Xero.
- Customer Support teams project a positive brand image and signals they care about clients tracked in Zendesk, FreshDesk, and Help Scout by engaging customers based on common areas of interest.
Access Nimble Everywhere You Work
If you’re working outside of the Nimble Web App, our Smart Contacts App and Nimble Add-in for Outlook allow you to hover over anyone’s email address to access their complete profile, including engagement history and social insights; track email signals, and log communications and update contact data automatically. Add it at nimble.com/widget.
Availability and Pricing
Nimble is available in three editions:
- Nimble Contact – available at $12/User/Month – is a Relationship Management tool for individuals and teams of up to 5 people that works with existing cloud-based systems email, contact and business apps.
- Nimble Business – available for $25/User/Month – provides a complete sales CRM for teams of any size. The all-in-one contact management solution has marketing automation and sales enablement built into it.
- Nimble Freemium Add-In for Microsoft Office 365, Outlook Desktop, and Outlook Mobile (iOS and Android) allows profiling of email contacts.