At Nimble, we’ve set out to be the simple CRM of choice for Office 365 customers both large and small. In 2017, we’ve continued down this path by building integrations for Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Outlook Mobile on iOS and Android, Microsoft Teams, and the Nimble Smart Contacts App for Microsoft Edge.
We’re excited to share the news that we’ve been selected to join Microsoft’s Seattle Accelerator, an immersive development and go-to-market program that is tailor-made for late-stage startups that want to scale by capturing enterprise customers.
Nimble – The Simple Smart CRM for Microsoft Office 365
Our CEO, Jon Ferrara, says it best, “Joining Microsoft’s Seattle Accelerator program is an important step in our far-reaching collaboration with Microsoft’s Product teams, Business Teams, and its global reseller partners. Virtually every Office 365 customer needs a simple social sales and marketing CRM to effectively engage with customers by centralizing and sharing customer knowledge and social insights across their organization. As our shared customers grow and their needs become more complex, Nimble’s integrations with Microsoft’s cloud-based products will help companies scale.”
Microsoft Accelerator is a global initiative empowering entrepreneurs around the world on their journey to build great companies. We are proud to be selected in this batch of innovative and successful startups.
We’re confident that this new partnership will provide us with the tools and resources needed to help even more companies to unify their contacts, calendars, and conversations into one easy-to-use platform and successfully nurture their personal and business relationships everywhere they work.
Microsoft to Provide Hands-on Knowledge and Training to Help Startups to Build Momentum
Over the next 4-6 months, startup founders will receive hands-on business training and technical guidance from industry leaders, technology experts, and more.
Unlike traditional accelerator programs that help early-stage startups identify product-market fit and educate with basic curriculum, Microsoft’s global accelerator program is designed to help mature startups scale every aspect of the business.
The program includes:
- Unprecedented access to Top Microsoft Partners and Customers, Technical Knowledge, Premier Engineering, Go-To-Market and Co-Sales
- Direct support from Microsoft’s Azure Engineering Team, with 15-minute response times
- Development of co-marketing materials, marketplace promotions, and listings in Microsoft’s customer-facing catalogs
- Dedicated Microsoft channel managers responsible for integrating Nimble into its planning and sales cycles programs
- Incentives that reward channel partners for selling Nimble to Microsoft cloud services customers within the first three months