What’s required of you?
As a representative of Nimble, Nimble expects you to act with professionalism and integrity in your customer relationships. The following activities are required aspects of the program:
- Find and sell to customers
- Operate from a professional office facility
- Employ at least two full-time employees
- Complete the Nimble Partner Application and Agreement
- Submit sales and marketing plan
- Provide reference site within 12 months of authorization
- Employee at least one Certified Consultant on staff
- Promote Nimble in advertising and printed materials
- Comply with terms and conditions of the Nimble Solution Partner Agreement
- Have fun
Who is a good fit for this program?
As trusted technology advisors, you play the pivotal role of helping your customers get the best out of Nimble. Nimble provides you with the tools, technology, training, and support to help make your Nimble business successful. But it is you, not Nimble, that has the relationship with your customers. Bringing the benefits of Nimble to your customers will strengthen and deepen the trust they have in you. Beyond the above requirements, our experience shows that our best resellers fit the following profile.
- You have CRM or Social experience
- You have adopted and are a strong advocate of the SaaS model
- You can consult with companies on:
- Social Business
- Sales & Marketing Automation
- Support & Training
- Business Process
- Web Marketing
- You go beyond technology implementation and provide business guidance on technology adoption
- You are interested in and willing to grow your business
- You understand that service is via Forms & Email
As always, your customers are looking to you for technology guidance. We recognize and appreciate this trusted relationship, and would like to see these Nimble opportunities bring considerable benefit both to you and your customers.
How do we communicate with you?
We keep lines of communication open with consistent e-mail updates on products, courses and industry news. We actively solicit partner feedback through our Partner Advisory Council. And with our Partner Account Managers to help build your success, Nimble is always close by.
- Get valuable information on industry trends, product and partner information with a free subscription to the Nimble Partner Newsletter.
- Get answers to your questions and hear the latest news on our monthly partner conference calls.
- Meet with your Nimble Partner Account Manager and the answers you need are only a phone call away.
- Your Account Manager is responsible for developing sales opportunities through sales and marketing training, seminars, tradeshows, and various other methods.
- Meet with your peers at the Nimble Partner quarterly regional meetings.
- The exclusive Nimble Partner extranet offers an abundance of proven sales and marketing tools such as direct mail templates, sales presentations, demonstration scripts and seminar kits. The site also provides the latest sales promotions and other useful information to make you more successful.
- Every year, Nimble hosts an information-packed conference focused exclusively on your business success. Learn new sales and marketing strategies, get the latest technical information, meet Nimble executives and network with other Nimble partners.