How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- You are interested in startup culture...
- You bring passion to whatever you do... And expect it back.
- Growth. Always in all ways.
Customer Success Associate
Nimble is seeking a smart, empathetic, and ambitious individual to join our Customer Success Team.
Nimble is the kind of place where talented individuals can make a big impact. If you are entrepreneurial, creative, and team-oriented, this is the right place for you.
What Nimble is:
- Nimble smartly combines your email, social signals, contacts, and tasks in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban
At Nimble, we envision a world in which every business relationship is meaningful and mutually beneficial. We focus on helping business professionals build deeper relationships with people that matter to grow your business.
What this role is:
- Providing helpful and thoughtful responses to support questions via phone, chat, and email.
- Troubleshooting problems and test solutions to get users back on track.
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure that our app performs as expected by our users.
What this role is not:
- Mindless clock-punching
- Ego-driven, subjective freelancing (aka Team-First)
We are looking for someone with:
- Empathy, Patience, and Critical thinking.
- Customer-facing work experience
- Command of the English language
- Proficiency in typing, Office, and Mac OS/Windows.
- Affinity to solve tough problems creatively and effectivel
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Experience & curiosity of software (esp SaaS), operating systems, and networks
What’s in it for you:
- Learning, respectful, flexible environment
- Entry Level Salary
- Equity options
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vacation to the qualified candidate!
Please send your resume and one thing you find compelling about Nimble to: