How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- You are interested in startup culture...
- You bring passion to whatever you do... And expect it back.
- Growth. Always in all ways.
A person who leverages relationships, influencer marketing, editorial acumen, and superior communications skills to produce content in the Nimble voice
www.nimble.com | @nimble
What Nimble is:
- adjective Quick, Agile, Clever
- Nimble smartly combines your email, social signals, activities and follow-ups in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban
At Nimble, we envision a world in which every business relationship is meaningful and mutually beneficial. We focus on helping business professionals build deeper relationships with people that matter to grow your business.
- Setting & Executing a top-notch Editorial Calendar for www.nimble.com/blog
- Building a community of authors, columnists, and artists to make the blog educational and engaging.
- Managing and maintaining a WordPress blog -- basic HTML skills, intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Professional copywriting and editing skills
- Relationship building w >100 Thought Leaders, Writers, Bloggers, and SME’s and databasing them in Nimble app for nurturing campaigns.
- Understanding trends in Nimble’s areas of promise: Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Service.
- Creative w/Top-Quality content; Establishing Nimble as a thought leader.
- Blogging about announcements, tips, best practices and news with a Nimble tone.
- Wearing of additional hats required as special projects present themselves. (CWEB, working with designers, working with SEO specialist, working with development staff in different time zones).
- Promoting blog content through multiple social channels.
- Following and analyzing blog metrics to adjust editorial course.
What this job is NOT:
- Boring, churn-out-the-content for SEO factory BS.
- Endless corporate shouting about how great our products are (even if we all know they are).
- Punch the office-clock, 9-to-5 daze.
What you bring to the table:
The knowledge of a story. How it is best told for maximum benefit of a professional audience. The ability to keep busy people engaged and focused-- and these will simply be the contributors you woo (Woo! Woo!).
A medium sized ego-- enough to earn respect, get sh!t done and make it look easy; But not too much that it’s all you (b/c it won’t be -- you’ll also be ghostwriting for management’s external articles and branding). Oh yeah: Eagerness, fast fingers, and ability to spin plates (on both hands).
- Encourage user reviews on third-party review sites, weekly, based on daily search in Hootsuite for complimentary, enthusiastic users.
- Maintain database of all press coverage (authors and outlets), in GoogleDoc and in Nimble app.
- Helping team create drip campaign messaging, strategy, and design.
- At a minimum, keep a spreadsheet of all Nimble product releases and updates. Assist Marketing team with planning and executing smooth product releases.
- Support PR agency/team with any information they need to effectively present Nimble to the outside world.
- Maintain a referencable user list that PR can draw from for press opportunities.
- Create and maintain boilerplate descriptions of Nimble on the Web, complete with URLs and permission details (for editing).
- Additional writing assignments might include: ebooks, tutorials, repurposed blog content for marketing use, scripts, surveys, contest entries, award submissions, partner-requested content during integration announcements, landing pages, one-pagers.
- Encourage team participation in blog content, commenting, and sharing. Help build the brand through helping the team display thought leadership as well as becoming more visible and approachable.
- Write 24 or more user case studies per year. (Interview, draft, iterate with interviewee, publish)
Request / Warning:
You -- in sunny Santa Monica, daily, drinking in the Nimble Kool-Aid. We keep startup hours. If you don’t know what that means, you’re not a good fit.