How to Apply?
Check out the available positions or submit an open application at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling a little bit about yourself.
Why Work at Nimble?
- You are interested in startup culture...
- You bring passion to whatever you do... And expect it back.
- Growth. Always in all ways.
A person who naturally engages and understands the ambassadorial role of community management and the wide variety of people they serve.
www.nimble.com | @nimble
What Nimble is:
- adjective Quick, Agile, Clever
- Nimble smartly combines your email, social signals, activities and follow-ups in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
- A fast-paced SaaS startup in the heart of L.A.’s tech scene, Santa Monica.
- Backed by investors including Google Ventures and Mark Cuban
At Nimble, we envision a world in which every business relationship is meaningful and mutually beneficial. We focus on helping business professionals build deeper relationships with people that matter to grow your business.
- Guarantees congruent messaging, tone, engagement on all social networks.
- Works with Marketing Team to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics.
- Monitors discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Identifies and reports product trends in usage, feature requests and advises on potential opportunities.
- Alerts Support Manager and appropriate staff as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues.
- Networks with community members and identify influencers, brand advocates and power users.
- Participates in weekly Twitter chats, LinkedIn Group discussions, Google Hangouts.
- Actively promotes company at networking events - virtual and local
- Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for Marketing Team.
- Social customer service/helpdesk
- Community monitoring and moderation
- Nurturing engagement – nudging, solicit feedback on product features & corporate content
- Share corporate marketing news, events, content and promotion of the community events, news, content
- Educate team members on social media best practices and new trends
- Metrics and reporting
- Identifying industry trends / topical market research
Special projects, such as:
- Coordinate with Brand Storyteller to develop strong relationships leading to opportunities such as webinars, hangouts, interviews. Organize, promote, and host Webinars and Google Hangouts.
- Maintain social sites’ appearance, content, and branding
- Maintain Twitter lists (public and private)
- Customer service mindset - desire to delight
- Understanding that community management is a 24/7 role
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of mainstream social networks and tools
- Diplomacy and tact -- able to talk to anyone -- unfailingly polite -- understands the ambassadorial role of Marketing and the connection to Customer Service and Customer Experience
Request / Warning:
You -- in sunny Santa Monica, CA, daily, drinking in the Nimble Kool-Aid. We keep startup hours. If you don’t know what that means, you’re not a good fit.